Banana oatmeal muffins are so easy to make and so moreish that
I make them once and enjoy them for 2-3 days. Each time some bananas go super ripe when I can’t eat them anymore, I think of this recipe (okay maybe sometimes I don’t eat them on time on purpose so that they go extra ripe 😉 )
I baked these muffins on Friday mid-night as I was simply craving them. Since I have added Oats and replaced normal sugar with brown sugar, it’s a guilt-free version for sure.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 40 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Medium
- All-purpose flour (or maida) – 1/3 cup
- Oats – ½ cup
- Bananas – 2, ripe
- Curd – 1/3 cup
- Brown Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Salt – a pinch
- Vanilla Extract – 2-3 drops
- Baking Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Baking soda – ½ teaspoon
- Muffin tin liners
- Grind the oats into a coarse powder.
- Add sugar and curd together and blend well.
- Add the all-purpose flour and oats mix in a bowl.
- Add salt, baking powder and soda in the bowl.
- Peel the ripe bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Add them to the bowl and add the curd-sugar mix and vanilla extract as well.
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Pour the mix in the tin so that they are ¾ filled.
- Bake in an OTG for 25-30 minutes until the muffins are cooked properly.