Oreo milkshake is a mood lifter and can be made anytime and hardly takes a few minutes. All you need is some milk and ice cream, some Oreo goodness and a blender and lo behold, it’s ready. It’s loved by one and all. You can make slight modifications each time to alter the taste like adding chocolate syrup, different flavors of ice cream, etc.
PREPARATION TIME: 4-5 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Easy
- Oreo biscuits – 6
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Cold Milk – 1.5 cups
- Chocolate Syrup – optional
- Ice cubes – crushed, optional
- Grind 4 Oreo biscuits in a blender till they are crushed.
- Add cold milk to the blender and blend till nicely mixed into a slurry.
- Add crushed ice (if you like it extra cool), a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a generous drizzle chocolate syrup to the serving jars.
- Add the blended milk and blended Oreo mixture to the jars.
- Crush one Oreo each on both the jars for an extra crunch.